We recycling textiles offcuts from the fashion industry
- Orange Wedge Triangle Felt Grey Cashmere 50cm Cushion CoverPrice£68.00
- Geometric Chevon Grey Cashmere Purple Orange Navy Blue Felt 50cm Cushion CoverPrice£68.00
- Beach Geometric Abstract Cashmere Grey Orange Blue Navy 50cm Cushion CoverPrice£68.00
- Navy Cotton Corduroy hanging vase.Price£28.00
- Silk taffeta hanging vase, hand made from up-cycled textiles waste from fashionPrice£28.00
- Cotton Linen hanging flower vasePrice£28.00
- Recycled orange cotton indoor plant hammock.Price£42.00
- Pink Glitter indoor plant hammockPrice£42.00
- Navy cotton corduroy standing vasePrice£25.00
At Offcut Studio we combine style, functionality and ethical sustainability to create beautiful objects for your home. We celebrate colour, shape, pattern and texture through our designs, producing high quality items that are made to last and won’t end up in landfill.
Our ethos is to live, work and create with an ethically sustainable approach. Our aim is to produce contemporary home accessories that provide a positive choice in a society where waste has become the norm.
We are interested in the history of our products as much as we are in their future, and each of them tells a story. From the inside out our products are made using recycled and responsibly sourced fabrics, meaning that every item is truly original and makes a low impact on the environment.
Offcut Studio 12
3-5 Shelford Place
Stoke Newington Church Street